From Jamaican jerk to Southern soul food, vegan breakfast sandwiches and authentic East African cuisine, check out these tasty spots featuring flavors from around the world:
2. Surf and Soul Spot - Soulful comfort food like fried catfish, shrimp and grits, and sweet potato cupcakes near La Mesa.
3. Flavors of East Africa - Authentic East African cuisine in North Park and at several local farmer's markets.
6. The Morning After - Tasty breakfast-brunch-bar serving up omelettes, french toast, pancakes, waffles, and cocktails to kickstart your day in the Gaslamp Quarter.
8. Cane Patch Kitchen (in Liberty Public Market) - Family recipes dating back to the 1900's for Southern classics like jambalaya, seafood gumbo, Po' Boys and more.
9. Smack'N Guamanian Grill - Taste the different flavors inspired by the rich culture of Guam. Located in Miramar.
10. Suckerfree Southern Plate and Bar - Unapologetically Southern in food, drinks, and attitude this Gaslamp Quarter bar serves everything from frog legs to pecan pie.