10 Delicious Black-Owned Restaurants in San Diego
From Jamaican jerk to Southern soul food, vegan breakfast sandwiches and authentic East African cuisine, check out these tasty spots featuring flavors from around the world:
2. Surf and Soul Spot - Soulful comfort food like fried catfish, shrimp and grits, and sweet potato cupcakes near La Mesa.
3. Flavors of East Africa - Authentic East African cuisine in North Park and at several local farmer's markets.
6. The Morning After - Tasty breakfast-brunch-bar serving up omelettes, french toast, pancakes, waffles, and cocktails to kickstart your day in the Gaslamp Quarter.
8. Cane Patch Kitchen (in Liberty Public Market) - Family recipes dating back to the 1900's for Southern classics like jambalaya, seafood gumbo, Po' Boys and more.
9. Smack'N Guamanian Grill - Taste the different flavors inspired by the rich culture of Guam. Located in Miramar.
10. Suckerfree Southern Plate and Bar - Unapologetically Southern in food, drinks, and attitude this Gaslamp Quarter bar serves everything from frog legs to pecan pie.
Leave a Comment