7 Reasons to Love Vegan Food
Who says healthy food has to be boring and green? You won't believe that some of these mouth-watering treats are vegan!
1. (Above) I want this Fried Ice Cream Pie from Magpies Softserve so bad. It looks monstrously decadent!
2. You better believe that ooey-gooey cheese is plant-based! Monty's Good Burger serves up organic, plant-based burgers in compostable packaging while paying their staff a living wage. Sounds good to me!
3. Coconut Bliss is the dairy-free frozen dessert that will have you saying "ice cream who?". Seriously, as a self-proclaimed ice-cream-aholic, this stuff really hits the spot.
4. One of our favorite vegan chefs, Jenne Claiborne of Sweet Potato Soul, put together this tasty pasta dish with red lentil pasta from Barilla.
5. These delicious quinoa patties from Qrunch taste just like a fried chicken sandwich. They are gluten-free and organic with the satisfying crunch that you crave.
6. Cafe Gratitude is a trendy, So-Cal restaurant chain that serves up all kinds of vegan treats for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
7. Vegan chef, Chloe Coscarelli, makes tasty fast food favorites like burgers and mac-n-cheese at her restaurant chain by CHLOE. I'm in love with these adorable chocolate cupcakes which are a healthier version of one of my favorite guilty-pleasure snacks.
Leave a Comment