As ambassadors of Splendid Spoon plant-based meals, we're sharing $50 off your first order this July 2020. This is a product that we really use, and genuinely love for many reasons! First of all, the soups and smoothies are delicious, satisfying, and nutritious. I eat a wide variety of fruits and veggies that I would never have tried before this. Secondly, they are a huge time saver. We have a newborn baby, and finding time for meal planning, cooking, and clean-up can be challenging. With Splendid Spoon we have healthy meals ready to grab and go. Thirdly, moving towards a plant-based diet is good for your body and the environment. As an added bonus, these plant-based meals have been helping me shed the baby weight since giving birth a few months ago. They have so many great flavor options that it can be a little overwhelming, so we wanted to share with you some of our favorite flavors:
1. Chocolate Cherry - As a raging chocoholic, this one is just plain yummy! Packed with potassium and antioxidants, it's like having a milkshake for breakfast.
2. Mango Guava - This is one of the new summer flavors, and it's a tropical delight.
3. Green Matcha - I love the taste of matcha, and this smoothie really delivers. It also contains avocado for healthy fat and nutrient-rich superfood spirulina.
4. Raspberry Cacao - This one is similar to the Chocolate Cherry smoothie, but contains rose water which gives it a sweet, aromatic flavor.
5. Banana Flax - This one contains probiotics that give it a pleasant, yogurt-y taste. Plus, it has flax seeds which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.
While the smoothies are yummy and go down easy, the bowls are really where it's at when it comes to packing in the nutrients. As someone who has struggled to eat vegetables my whole life, I am so proud of how much Splendid Spoon has expanded my palette. It's really hard to pick our favorites because so many of them are really good, but these are the ones we tend to order over and over again:
1. Green Goddess Quinoa Bowl - This seriously contains more healthy vegetables than I ate in the first 20 years of my life! With broccoli, asparagus, green peas, sugar snap peas, tahini, green beans, hemp seeds, parsley, basil, scallions, apple cider vinegar, and more it's super nutritious. And the crazy thing is that it actually tastes really good!
2. Kabocha Congee - This tasty rice porridge has kabocha squash, coconut milk, pumpkin seeds, and cinnamon for a meal that feels warm and comforting.
3. Moroccan Lentil - This tomato-based stew has a nice kick to it, and goes great with a grilled cheese sandwich.
4. Carrot Lentil Curry - I am a huge fan of curry and this one has a delightful flavor that keeps me full all afternoon long.
5. Channa Potato Stew - This is one of the heartier stews, and great when you're feeling extra hungry. It's packed with flavor and a little bit spicy.
We encourage you to give Splendid Spoon a try, and discover your own favorite flavors. You won't be sorry. Here's the link for $50 off your first order.